One of my favorite sales of the year is the annual ShopBop sale that usually takes place at the beginning of Fall. Over the years, I’ve figured out a number of ways to make the most out of the ShopBop Sale. Follow these steps and you’ll score some amazing deals.
How to Make the Most of the ShopBop Sale:
- Before even going online make a list of the things you’d like in your closet. Maybe it’s a replacement item or a new trendy piece. Or maybe you’ve got an event coming up or you’re looking for a great holiday look. I’m always on the lookout for great jackets, booties and all things leopard print.
- Head to ShopBop and go first to the Sale items. To save yourself time and frustration, filter by your size so you only see the items that will fit you. ‘Heart’ or add to the cart anything you like. You can purge later. (Since things fly off the site quickly, is recommend putting the things you truly love in the cart, because it reserves the item 30 minutes for you.) I managed to get a designer leather jacket originally $1,400 for $300 by using this technique!
- Once you’ve gone through the Sale items, grab that list you made and type an item into the search functions. Scroll through what shows up, sorting by size if needed, and adding to your cart or ‘hearts’ list. For me, that list included booties – always a fall staple – and moto jackets. Both of which were part of my purchases list from this Sale.
- Once you’ve filled your cart, now it’s time to purge, if needed, and take a look at the overall purchase. For me, I ended up putting three green jackets in my cart, and moved two to my ‘hearts’ keeping only one in my cart.
- Put in the discount code – EOTS17 – and watch the total drop by 20%-25%. That’s always the best feeling!!
- Enjoy the items when they arrive in a few days. The great thing about ShopBop is the amazing return policy. If it doesn’t fit or look right, put it back in the box, added the pre-paid return label to the box and send it back. Easy Peasy!
To give you a little shopping inspiration… Here are a number of my favorite ShopBop goodies that I’ve gotten over the years…
If you shop the Sale I’d love to know what you purchased. Leave a comment and let me know.