Verizon Voices Fashionista Style Hop – July 23

by katyrose on July 23, 2013

I know… it’s been two weeks since I posted. I wish I could say today’s post will be the beginning of usual posting yet again, but unfortunately I’m not sure that will happen. These last few weeks life has caught up with me. Between working a full-time job, volunteering at a leadership camp, multiple trips to the doctors and of course all the normal life necessities, I don’t seem to have much time for anything else these days. I’m hoping to be back on track in August – so bare with me.

Dress: Ann Taylor LOFT
Cami: Ann Taylor LOFT
Sweater: Forever21
Necklace: Stella & Dot
Earrings: Stella & Dot
Bangles: Target
Sunnies: c/o SmartBuyGlasses
Shoes: Payless

Have a style post from this week? Link up as part of the Verizon Voices Fashionista Style Hop! Shelley of Still Blonde After All These Yearsand I are hosting this weekly meme. Link up every Tuesday!

All the pictures in this post were taken with the Samsung Galaxy Camera! It is amazing!!

(Disclosure: This Verizon Voices Fashionista Style Hop is part of my participation in the Verizon Voices Style program. I have been provided with a wireless device and six months of service in exchange for my honest opinions about the product.)

Want to be reminded before the next Verizon Voices Fashionista Style Hop? Sign-up here.

Sandy July 23, 2013 at 12:17 am

super cute necklace and bag!

xo,
Sandy
Sandy a la Mode

Spashionista (Alicia) July 23, 2013 at 12:47 am

Life happens to all of us. Thank you for hosting this week!
Your outfit looks perfect for running around to get things done. I really like the navy and taupe dress and the pop of turquoise in the accessories ;-)

Alicia

Whitney @RambleSAHM July 23, 2013 at 2:25 am

I am loving this whole outfit but really Ann Taylor LOFT is a personal favorite and you wear this look very well!

Ann July 23, 2013 at 9:21 am

This combination looks great and I love your bag. Well styled summer outfit!

Thanks for asking me to join your style hop.

blue hue wonderland
Ann recently posted..Shiny Patent Leather

Dancing Branflake July 23, 2013 at 11:20 am

Lovely dress! I hope you’re feeling okay. Multiple trips to the doctor is not fun at all.
Dancing Branflake recently posted..Why You Should Stay in a Cabin This Summer

Trina July 23, 2013 at 9:46 pm

I have found that real life pictures of outfits and life make for the best posts of all. so glad you found a little energy to share this fun outfit with us. Hope all is well with you. Way to go for volunteering your time, especially with your busy schedule.

mel July 23, 2013 at 11:10 pm

You find the best fashions!!I absolutely love the dress-gorgeous!