Hello March 1st! For this month’s Fashion/Beauty Friend Friday we are focusing on products. Bloggers will be sharing the good, the bad, the ugly; their favorites, fails and everything in between. For this first post, I thought I would go through the products I use on my hair.
My Favorite Hair Products:
- Aussie shampoo/conditioner – It’s not that this is my favorite. It’s just I was given a HUGE bottle of both by a friend who had extra and I figured why not save money for several months and use this. It does an alright job, but I have certainly used better shampoos.
- Silk Drops – With all the straightening, coloring and blow drying my hair endures I want something that makes it look and feel silky smooth. This stuff is amazing! I put a very small dollop in my palm, rub it between my hands and then apply it to my wet hair. After that I dry and straighten my hair as usual. It makes a HUGE difference with the looks and feel of my hair on a day-to-day basis. And if you only use a small amount it does not make your hair look greasy or unwashed!
- Crew Pomade or Fiber – Yes, this is a men’s product. No, it doesn’t smell like a dude. For my thick, semi-curly hair I’ve found that this stuff works the best when I’m looking to achieve a certain style.
- Pantene Texture Spray Wax – On the days I don’t use the Crew products I use this to just keep my hair in place and prevent fly-aways. You can spray it directly on your hair but I prefer to spritz it onto my hand, rub it between the two and then apply to my hair. I think that helps make sure the application goes where you want it and not wherever the spray happens to land.
- Suave Dry Shampoo – I’ve tried a number of different dry shampoos and I have to say, at least or my hair, this is the best product for the money! It’s inexpensive and does a great job of letting you stretch hair washing out by another day.
- Hair color… stay tuned for a review of my latest trial and a post on why I am switching the brand I use after almost 6 years of using one brand.
What are your favorite hair products? Would love to hear what you swear by! Leave a comment.
Linky tools is down for the moment. Have an FBFF post you want to share? Leave it in the comments and I’ll add it when the linky is up again in a couple hours!