It wasn’t until I moved here and friends started commenting on the number of rings I own that I realized that I do, in fact, collect rings. It’s a rare day that finds me not wearing at least two rings, usually more like four or five, some stacked together, some on various fingers etc… What can I say I like the statement a ring makes and the ease of wearing them. Rings aren’t like necklaces, that can get caught on buttons or door handles or pulled apart by toddlers. Plus they come in all shapes and sizes. They are dressy, casual, plastic, wooden, silver, gold…
I was recently contact by Rocks TV to review their site here on ModlyChic. Before agreeing to sponsored posts I always check out the sites and make sure the product is something I could see myself wearing, purchasing, or gifting. Well, Rocks TV Silver Jewellery is certainly right up my alley. They have some great and affordable silver items and a number of adorable rings that I would add to my collection in a heartbeat.
A few that I am fawning over at the moment:
- Blue topaz set in silver from Brazil – I have a thing for blue topaz, the ring I wear almost every day is a similar shade and I love it.
- purple copper turquoise silver ring – Me and big rings are a match made in heaven. Love the various colors here.
- amethyst silver ring – I like purple and this stone looks so clear and brilliant.
- butterfly ring – this has multi-colored gems set in the shape of a butterfly. I think it’s adorable.
- green copper turquoise ring – talk about a statement piece. I love the silver design that surrounds the stone. (a similar one in blue)