As I begin to purge and use up the plethora of products I’ve collected over the last several years, I’m realizing that there are a few products that I use daily and would replenish the moment they are used up. They are an odd assortment of things, but nonetheless crucial to my routine.
The 5 Products I Can’t Live Without:
- Ouidad Moisture Lock Leave-In Conditioner. This stuff is amazing!!! Between blow drying, flat ironing and coloring my hair it could be dried out and gross looking. But a little dab of this massaged into the hair after the shower really helps to fight potential hair damage. I both condition my hair in the shower and with this once I am out. (Warning: when you rub it on your hands it makes them look white. Don’t worry that color doesn’t appear on the hair.)
- Seche Strengthening Polish. This is the only product that I have come across that actually does strengthen and repair my nails, like it claims to. Plus, it makes them look great while helping to heal.
- Mac Eye Primer. This is how I keep my eyeshadow from creasing or wearing off throughout the day. Plus it also doubles as a concealer for any little spot I might have on my face. It goes on easily and lasts all day. The tube, while small, also lasts a very long time. I’ve been using this product daily for more than two years and have only needed to purchase two tubes.
- Suave Dry Shampoo. This stuff is the best and cheapest dry shampoo I have found. It works perfectly without leaving your hair stiff and dirty feeling. It doesn’t smell bad, like some of the others do. I even have a trial size in my purse to carry around just in case. I’ve found that during the summer this is an even more important tool with the heat and humidity.
- Vaseline. This is hands down the best most versatile product. I use it on my feet to stop blisters from forming. (It’s a lifesaver in that sense.) I use it as a glide substitute for running. I have a friend who uses it as an eye makeup remover. I use it around my hairline while coloring my hair to keep the dye off my skin.
What’s one of the products you can’t live without?
Check out the things other style bloggers can’t live without: