FBphotoaday

Fashion/Beauty Photo A Day June

May 30, 2012

A month has passed since we started the first fashion/beauty focused photo a day challenge for Instagram. It feels like just yesterday I was composing the list for May and here we are looking at June. I thought I’d end up doing this alone, mostly. But a large number of you joined me in this challenge. There were more than 1,360 photos taken during the month of May. Here’s to hoping June is an even more creative month.

For me the #FBPhotoADayMay pics were among some of the most favorited Instagram shots I took. I love trying to take a simple word or theme and getting creative with the way to depict it. So, without further ado… June here we come!

You Might Also Like

16 Comments

• Reply Michelle May 30, 2012 at 10:10 pm

Oh my, I feel so clueless… This whole time I thought “FB” stood for Facebook! Fashion/Beauty makes much more sense :)
    Michelle recently posted..Inspiration Wednesday

• Reply katyrose June 1, 2012 at 7:00 am

Hahaha Too funny. I usually refer to Facebook as FB and yet I had never thought about that as I was creating the photo a day challenge. I was just trying to find some way to differentiate it from the other photo challenges out there.

• Reply Sheila Merks May 31, 2012 at 1:10 am

You really have complete accessories for your beauty photo. Lipstick, bangles, make ups and other accessories are perfect to your beauty photo.
    Sheila Merks recently posted..HerSolution Gel

• Reply Nanne May 31, 2012 at 3:08 am

I was planning to participate last month but missed out! Hopefully I’ll do better in June:)
    Nanne recently posted..Iittala Design Company

• Reply katyrose June 1, 2012 at 6:58 am

Excellent. Hope you enjoy the month of June!

• Reply Emily May 31, 2012 at 4:12 am

I loved the May FB photo a day challenge – but like most things I seemed to get lost in it! So this month I’m going to try again!! :)
    Emily recently posted..[HOW TO] Wear The PJ Trouser Trend

• Reply katyrose June 1, 2012 at 6:57 am

Totally understandable. I missed several days too. I figure it’s more about getting creative than it is about managing to take the assigned picture every day.

• Reply Nanne May 31, 2012 at 8:23 am

Oh by the way, my Instagram name is nanne_
    Nanne recently posted..Photo A Day June – Via Modly Chic

• Reply jaime @ la vie...j'aime May 31, 2012 at 9:56 am

this was fun to do! Sad I missed out on the last 4-5 days since my iphone died! lol
    jaime @ la vie…j’aime recently posted..More Funny Ladies

• Reply katyrose June 1, 2012 at 6:57 am

I wondered what happened to you. Hopefully you can jump back in for the month of June. I loved seeing your photos.

• Reply heather June 1, 2012 at 2:35 pm

Totally participating in this!! Thanks!!

heather recently posted..InstaMay

• Reply Monica Curtis June 1, 2012 at 7:11 pm

I am inspired with pictures that you placed in your blog. I really love to have those things.
    Monica Curtis recently posted..cheap vigrx oil

• Reply anne the SpyGirl June 2, 2012 at 7:23 am

I started a music-theme-a-day-June (http://gluttonamb.blogspot.com/2012/05/instagram-project-music-photos-every.html) but I’m having withdrawals from your FB series so count me in! So much fun!
    anne the SpyGirl recently posted..On the Bright Side of Stripes and Dots #OOTD

• Reply [LOVELY LINKS] | UK style and beauty blog for frugal fashionistas ¦ Sugar and Spice June 2, 2012 at 7:55 pm

[…] from top left: Susie over at bargainista fashionista models her lovely Whistles Wisteria Trousers; another month and another FB Photo A Day challenge from the lovely Katy at ModlyChic – going t…! Wendy over at Thank Fifi shares a wonderfully delicious Iced Tea recipe; Wina of Wina Wonders has […]

• Reply Lauren June 5, 2012 at 6:28 pm

Starting a little bit late, but can’t wait to get into this! I always wanted to try a photo a day and love that this is geared towards us! Awesome! Just put up my first one! Excited to see what the month holds.

Laurne
    Lauren recently posted..Lately

• Reply Leslie Cox July 2, 2012 at 1:37 am

I love your cosmetic accessories. They are really important to your work.
    Leslie Cox recently posted..Premature Ejaculation: How to End It