daily outfit, dress

What I Wore to BBBos

March 29, 2012

So, I didn’t take outfit pictures while at Blog Better Boston. It slipped my mind. Plus, I was coming down with a crazy intense cold so I looked half-wasted the whole day. Not pretty to be jacked up on meds with half-squinty eyes, etc…

Dress: Calvin Klein
Jacket: Forever21
Shoes: Michael Kors
Bracelets: Forever21
Earrings: Claire’s

You Might Also Like

• Reply Bespoke Biddie March 29, 2012 at 12:45 am

you look great here my motto when sick is fake it till you make it! and cough on anyone who mentions your drowsy eyes

Bespoke Biddie recently posted..Finding Me

• Reply Nanne March 29, 2012 at 3:13 am

Wow Katy, you look absolutely stunning! This is seriously one of the best looks I’ve seen on you! Love the new haircut and colour, and that orange really makes you glow:)
    Nanne recently posted..Detox DIY

• Reply katy_rose1 March 29, 2012 at 7:36 pm

Aww.. thanks! I liked this look a lot too.

• Reply Emma March 29, 2012 at 8:20 am

Very bright & cheerful!!
    I’ve never even heard of forever 21 – will be checking them out for sure!
    Emma recently posted..Antenatal Notes (Part 2)

• Reply Rocquelle March 29, 2012 at 11:07 am

Love your blue and orange color pairing Katy, and your hair is fab!!
    Rocquelle recently posted..Your Body Is Fabulous- Kendra

• Reply katy_rose1 March 29, 2012 at 7:35 pm

thanks. A better hair post will be coming soon. I promise.

• Reply Caroline72 March 29, 2012 at 11:18 am

You look so lovely in orange and blue…Your gorgeous.
    Caroline72 recently posted..Meet Jane B, Our Biggest HCG Loser, Read one woman’s story of how she went for overweight and little self esteem, to feeling fabulous and looking great! Read her story now….

• Reply Dancing Branflake March 29, 2012 at 11:23 am

You look fabulous in those colors! You don’t look sick at all, just glowing!
    Dancing Branflake recently posted..The Paris Wife and French Dresses

• Reply katy_rose1 March 29, 2012 at 7:35 pm

Thanks! It’s funny how we look at pics of our self one way and others see it totally differently.

• Reply Kimberlee March 29, 2012 at 12:19 pm

Aww sorry hope you feel better – love the pop of color!
    Kimberlee recently posted..Currently Craving: Peplum

• Reply anne the SpyGirl March 29, 2012 at 1:28 pm

Oooooooh! Cobalt and Orange! Loooooove!
    The new hair cut is fab as well. Must be a relief after the winter mullet!
    anne the SpyGirl recently posted..Fashion Icon Portraits – The Process

• Reply katy_rose1 March 29, 2012 at 7:34 pm

Thanks! I hesitated about the color combination for a moment realizing I was from IL and it was a little too close to the Illini and Bears. But I figured hey, the colors go, right?!

• Reply Alex Elizabeth March 29, 2012 at 2:33 pm

Oh wow, amazing color combination. Cobalt is a wonderful color on you. Your new hair looks great, too!
    Alex Elizabeth recently posted..Stripes on the Pier and Important Things

• Reply katy_rose1 March 29, 2012 at 7:33 pm

Thanks! I love the color cobalt. I think it is going to be a frequent color this spring for me. It just seems to work with the lighter hair and my blue eyes.

• Reply David March 29, 2012 at 10:00 pm

I love the orange polo shirt. It looks so happy and active.
    David recently posted..All About Instant Solutions to Overcome Panic Attacks

• Reply jenn~the stylish housewife March 29, 2012 at 11:55 pm

LOVE LOVE LOVE the new haircut! and orange & cobalt are one of my fave color combos. lookin’ good girl!

xoxo, jenn
    the stylish housewife
    jenn~the stylish housewife recently posted..ootd: colorblocking

• Reply Carley March 31, 2012 at 9:02 pm

I saw you at BBBos and meant to comment on your color combo! I’ve been all about the brightness lately! Maybe it was those two GORGEOUS New England March days we had (that were a total treat and completely uncharacteristic of typical March weather) but I’ve been buying colored skinnies left and right and trying brighter color blocking. This is a great look for you. Tres Bien!