Edited by: Collette Osuna of Statements in Fashion
THE IFB WEEKLY ROUNDUP: LINKS À LA MODE: MARCH 15TH
- Brunette Blogging: Article about popular items amongst bloggers
- Bugwear: Oh Lord, Won’t You Buy Me…A Glitzy New Wardrobe?
- Buy Any Means Necessary: Fashion in Detroit 2012
- Chic Stay at Home: Wearing Floral Prints for the Timid
- Designed by Ann: Some practical tips for creating an identity for your blog
- Es Toyaqui: What was your blogging style like this time exactly one year ago?
- Fashioned by Love: Tips on getting the most out of special sales and collaborations
- Julip Made: Spring beauty trends to try including: bright lips, & natural waves.
- Little Miss Makeup: In my kit: Over 30 kg of makeup and counting!
- Modly Chic: Fashion Inspiration I Gleaned from Watching Jane By Design this Season!
- Romeo Style: Men Style: Q&A with Photographer & Videographer Glen Graham
- Suckers 4 Sequins: Kate Spade Inspired DIY: Glitter Pumps and Clutch
- Shrimp Salad Circus: Why I’m Saying Goodbye to Pinterest (For Now)
- So Much to Smile About: Pastel Pants: Two Ways – style shots and shopping picks
- Styladelica: My first step towards ombre hair…
- The Chic Sheet: Workwear For Real Women…Celine Fall 2012
- The Classic Woman: Kate Middleton, the Duchess of Cambridge: A Classic Woman in the Making
- The Merchant Project: What works for my body type
- The Window Shopper: DIY gold studded collar blouse. Cheap & chic!
- Think Incognito: The new Cartier commercial, a beautiful journey through the history of Cartier.