Spring has Sprung! – IFB Links a la Mode

by katyrose on March 18, 2012

{EAV:1dd2c463c10bbb0f}

Edited by: Collette Osuna of Statements in Fashion

How absolutely amazing has the weather been in your neck of the woods? It has been sunny skies and warm temps these past few days in Michigan, and I have to say….”it’s about time”. We seriously dodged the Winter bullet ,and I’m hoping for smooth,warm sailing from here on out. Afterall, it is Michigan, (it could be snowing as I type this right now:) Spring is a wonderful time of year, not just for the warmer temps, but it’s a time for renewal, to clean out the old and replace with the new. Renew your closets sisters and brothers! Do a major closet cleaning and see what new spring inspired pieces you can add to your collection. I am adoring the sweet pastel colors I see everywhere! This weeks links are chock full of variety from DIY’s, mens fashion, Fashion In Detroit, what’s in your makeup bag? and more. I loved reading through this weeks links….awesome blog posts friends! Have a wonderful month…Flip flops and tanks tops friends!

THE IFB WEEKLY ROUNDUP: LINKS À LA MODE: MARCH 15TH

SPONSOR:

New Dresses at ShopbopBlack Halo, Candela, Alice+Olivia, Brose, NSF, ISSA, Joie, LNA dresses, Tess Giberson, Zac Posen, Rebecca Taylor, Work & Night Out Dresses

Luna March 19, 2012 at 10:51 am

Great set of collection.. I really love to learn more tips from the expert.. Keep posting some more!
Luna recently posted..How To Conceive Twins

Charmaine March 19, 2012 at 11:48 pm

The only thing you really can do is keep ice on your ankle and take pain medication. Make sure that you are not walking on it, you may need crutches just so it can heal. It has to heal on its on and there isn’t really too much you can do. if you feel extreme pain or brusing then go to a doctor.
Charmaine recently posted..Spa Repairs

Krobelus06 March 20, 2012 at 2:21 am

Whether it’s donning a lacy top, a beautiful lip color, or even raising a glass to the original girl power movement of Rosie the Riveter, fashion bloggers know better than anyone else how to celebrate being a woman! In honor of National Women’s History month, check out these posts that are all about the things that make being a woman fun.
Krobelus06 recently posted..How to Train Mixed Martial Arts Effectively

Ian Pietersen March 20, 2012 at 5:49 am

I love the season of spring. Even I need to do a major cleaning of my closet, and am also planning to get last design for my wife, that your picture shows here.

Thanks.

-Ian
Ian Pietersen recently posted..how to get a girlfriend

Brien27 March 20, 2012 at 6:45 am

Spring is out so all the clothes must be change…change the fashion sense… Thanks for sharing it…
Brien27 recently posted..2012 pole shift, the explanation of the 3 – 21/12/12

Bianca March 23, 2012 at 7:43 am

Yes I agree.. Spring has Sprung.. but still fashion never forgotten..
Bianca recently posted..cars for sale in stroud

Stephanie September 25, 2012 at 2:44 am

There are numerous opportunities not only to enjoy the ever-changing weather, but all the Wisconsin landscape has to offer. Whether you travel to Wisconsin for a vacation or are a year round resident there are ways to celebrate Spring you never dreamed possible.
Stephanie recently posted..tinnitus treatment