I’ve been out sick for the last two days…. So I am posting the questions and the link-up box below and hope to get around to answering these questions later in the day.
1. Do you think there is an incompatibility between feminism and a love for fashion?
2. There is more to each of us than a love for fashion, how do you incorporate every aspect of yourself into your blog?
3. With the fashion industry still being a male-dominated profession, how do you think it would differ if women played a larger role?
4. How is your self-image and the way you carry yourself informed by your beliefs?
5. Do you think clothing/makeup/hair helps communicate the truth about yourself or are those things superfluous add-ons?